OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
As our restaurant begins to reopen for outdoor dine-in service following the state required Safer At Home Orders, we have enhanced our existing protocols to ensure you remain confident in dining with us and to protect your wellbeing. The safety, health and comfort of our guests and our team is a top priority.
Thank you for your continued support and thank you for working with us to help maintain these new guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- We ask that all guests and staff members perform their own symptoms check prior to arrival, if you feel ill or have any symptoms associated with COVID-19, please stay home.
- All of our team members will have their temperature checked, will have wellness evaluations, and wear Face Masks and Face Shields.
- In order to control the number of people in our restaurants, we are taking limited reservations for all guests. Reservations can be made in advance via Tock: HERE
- Guests are required to wear masks when not seated at the table.
- Our floorplan has been spaced out to allow proper social distancing.
- We will not be seating in the indoor dining room.
- We are installing hand sanitizing stations for all of our employees, and they will be required to sanitize as much as humanly possible.
- We have partnered with Butler to service our machines to ensure we have all of the cleaning supplies we need.
- We have 3 brand new top of the line dishwashers, including a new state of the art high temperature glass dishwasher for our beautiful Reidel wine glasses.
- We have a nightly cleaning crew that comes in to disinfect the restaurant from top-to-bottom.
Fellow's owner, Philp Camino, is the first hospitality entrepreneur to integrate a unique smart band device among COVID safety precautions in hopes to better prepare and protect our employees and diners. We have all of our employees outfitted with WHOOP – a smart band that’s a 24/7 fitness tracker and health monitor, currently used by athletes such as PGA professionals. This device provides personalized, actionable feedback to empower and encourage our restaurant employees in monitoring their daily health and any changes, instructing them to only show up to work if they are feeling fit. WHOOP devices alert the user if it detects significant changes to respiratory rate, a common COVID symptom, as many as 1-2 days prior to onset—thus encouraging them to seek immediate virus testing to confirm if there’s any infection*.
*The products and services of WHOOP are not medical devices, are not intended to diagnose COVID-19, the flu or any other disease, and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.